The Mains Switch Relay allows the user to switch 230V or 110V mains ON and OFF to mains powered devices from micro-controllers like the PIC and the Arduino or from single board computers like the Raspberry Pi and the Beaglebone. All the safety requirements are designed-in to prevent any faults resulting in a fire.
Note: This unit is designed to switch resistive and inductive loads upto 1000 Watts. If planning to switch capacitive loads, then please contact us for advise.
A plastic enclosure is available to prevent the user from accidentally touching the mains voltage. The user has to supply and wire in a suitable mains extension cable. If you require the plastic enclosure as well please order the Mains Switch Widget.
* Electrical isolation (4kV) between the control side and the mains voltage
* Protected by a 5A fuse in the product - to protect the PCB tracks from overheating if there is a fault with the load
* Cable ties to prevent the mains cable pulling out
* LED indication of ON and OFF states
* Can be configured for most parts of the world by using a suitable mains extension lead (not supplied)
top of page
£13.00 Regular Price
bottom of page