Custard Pi 6 - 8 Relay card with I2C interface for the Raspberry Pi
(Compatible with models A, A+, B, B+, 2 and 3)
The Custard Pi 6 provides the following benefits for the hobbyist intending to use the GPIO. It uses 5v power, enabling it to be powered directly from the Raspberry Pi without an external power source.
1. The board simply plugs into the 26 way (Raspberry Pi A,B) or 40 way (Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 or 3) GPIO connector using the supplied ribbon connector. The LED fitted to the 3.3V rail confirms correct plug in.
2. Uses the two I2C pins on the GPIO connector to control 8 relays. This leaves the general purpose digital I/O pins free to use as required.
3. There are 8 screw terminals provided to access the three pins of each relay: C (common), NC (Normally Closed) and NO (Normally Open). Each relay has an LED to confirm operation.
4. The necessary functions to control the relays are provided by SF Innovations making it very easy for the programmer.
5. Switch S1 on each Custard Pi 6 can be used to set it a unique address with a choice of 8. Up to 8 different cards can be controlled each with 8 relays - allowing a total of 64 relays to be controlled using the Custard Pi 6.
6. There are two 26 way connectors provided on each Custard Pi 6 allowing a maximum of 8 to be daisy chained.
7. Size: 100 x 100 mm
£34.00 Regular Price