Custard Pi 3A - 8 analogue (using 12 bit A to D) input card with stacking connector for the Raspberry Pi
(Compatible with models A, A+, B, B+, 2 and 3 )
The Custard Pi 3 provides the following benefits for the hobbyist intending to use the GPIO on the Raspberry Pi.
1. Provision of 8 analogue inputs using an 8 channel 12 bit A to D chip connected to the SPI bus (using MCP3208 IC)
2. Two Custard Pi 3As can be plugged into one Raspberry Pi to provide 16 analogue inputs (using CE0 and CE1).
3. On board 2.5V reference for accuracy. Maximum analogue input is 2.5V per channel in single ended mode.
4. The board simply plugs into the 26 way (Raspberry Pi A,B) or 40 way (Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 or 3) GPIO connector. A power on LED fitted to the 3.3V rail to confirm correct plug in.
5. The Raspberry Pi is buffered from accidental connection of a high voltage by the use of the A to D chip
6. There are 8 screw terminals provided for easy connection to external electronics.
7. This plug-in Custard Pi uses a stacking connector, so that other boards have access to the GPIO pins.
8. Size: 45 x 35 mm
£20.00 Regular Price